1.12.2005

Bad Hair Day

I went literally full circle (actually full square or rectangle) today finding the right salon for me to have my hair done. Booked myself at Davids, receptionist said 'still one fellow before me'. I said NP. But when I saw the stylist, same one who did my hair 2 years back. Faster than a speeding MRT, I was gone. Then, I started the whirlwind tour of Makati. I decided to get back at my place and have this re-scheduled. When I was about to enter the gate, i decided to push thru with it. Went to downtown area of my place (my location is confidential) but there is no good looking salon. Then I decided to visit Bench Fix, finding out there is one in Glorieta, I went there. Took me some time locating Fix. My bladder is ready to explode earlier, I can't find the damn CR. FYI. Bench Fix is located at G4 near the cinema (to save you the trouble of looking for it, incase you want to try them out). After an exhausting search, receptionist said 'do you have an appointment sir?'. Oh lord, don't tell me I wasted an hour of my life for this. Turns out, I need to wait until 1:30p.m. Faster than a speeding whatever, I am gone part 2. And in the end, I went back to my area, played mini-mini-mye-ni-moe among few salons. Now my hair is done, really done. I think the stylist enjoyed trimming my hair, he or she took everything. Now I look like a sick Ringo Starr sans the rings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home