12.28.2004

I saw a film today, oh boy!

I saw a film today, oh boy! Enteng Kabisote had just won the war. This one was one of the obligatory-you-have-to-watch-this-with-me-movie. So I stayed put. This film has so many lapses. I see dead movie. This one is one. The only time I laughed was when Joey deLeon showed up, claiming that he was not Mulawin, but Mulawit! Hur Hur Hur!

Years back, Dolphy had this film, a super fantasy film, and since then, I saw NO improvement at all in terms of effects. Even I, can do the graphics of this film on MS-Paint. C'mon, try me.

You have heard the term, 'time flies'... well take note of this one too, money flies! I went to Galeria Ortigas, brought with me P4k. What is left, few hundred bucks. Just did a mini-grocery list, a cheap shredder, a shoulder bag and some minute things. And my 4k is almost gone.

I will not eat at Kenny Rogers in 8 months, unless it's some other's treat. A meal for 2, damage is P450.00. That, for corn side dish, super-ordinary chicken legs and not-so-tender ribs. Even I can do that combo. So Mr. Rogers, see in August.

I bought the shredder at this Computer Store in Gale, when I was inquiring about it, warranty was said to be 3 months (short as it is), when the invoice was being prepared, the warranty became 1 month. Cheat #1! Eh what to do, just buy the thing. I also bought ans Eminem MP3 CD. Pirated of course. Later on, inside the movie house, there's this Public Information Campaign/Ad, saying, buying pirated copies is stealing. Thanks for informing me! Now I have to visit Father McKenzie to confess.

Cheat #2: Bag Sale says 50% OFF, bag-brown has price tag of 1000.00. Bag-black has price tag 500.00. We asked the salesgay, 'so this bag brown will turn out to be 500.00 coz of the discount?' He said, 'ah yes.' I therefore conclude, that this black bag is priced P250, applying the Newton's Law of Discounting. Alas, when being scanned by the cashier, turns out, the price P500.00, it is the discounted price. (Hmmm... Now I get it, when we were asking for stocks of the brown bag other the the one on display, they said it was the last bag of its kind. Me thinks, that this 1000.00 peso bag is a phony.)

Cheat #3: Mall Owners, invite us, for us to dole-out our hard earned money on foods, cinema, shopping, etc. Why the hell then are they charging me P90.00 on parking alone. PARKING SHOULD BE BLEEPING FREE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home