12.23.2004

Basketball Gift

Thinking and taking care of so many things, it’s been a while since I have watched a PBA game start to finish. Earlier I did it and the game isn’t even live. It’s a taped PBA roadshow Ginebra San Miguel game. Let me rewind, a San Miguel Ginebra game. ‘Twas a nice game maybe because Ginebra won. I still like Ginebra but not the same as when I was small and christmas trees were tall (Feelin the holiday spirit, I just want to use the line.). Back then, I can’t sleep on a Ginebra loss. (Note: A year ago Ginebra was slumping with the same line-up. Now coached by the Tanq, they are performing better, does it tell something about Caidic or does it tell something about Tanq? Your guess is right. I can’t seem to figure out the rotation of Caidic back then.)

If I have it right, this Christmas day, basketball Gods have something for us. Christmas day, local time, it’s TNT and Gins battle for an outright semis. Ill be watching this game. I’ll attend mass early that day. Maybe say a little prayer too for Ginebra. Christmas day, US time (a.m. of the 26th) , 2 monstrous games from NBA. It’s Shaq versus Shocks! Shaq’s return to L.A. This one is a must-see (I really like Kobe. Ill be cheering for Kobe all the way. This guy Kobe, no matter what he does, people still have something to say. Someday, ill do a piece tackling Kobe. Ala-ESPN/Page2.). Earlier that day, Big Bad Ben and his not-so-big-but-bad team, Pistons will visit Indy. It’s pay-back time. Let’s see another free-for-all!

I am looking forward to this holiday break. Seriously, I’ve been working 16/7 these past months. I promise to myself, I’ll lay-low to get my BP manageable (unlike my hair). These games will help me move my butt away from my desk and closer to the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home