12.22.2004

A Day In A Life

Got to do some tasks today. I'll see some sun light. My ferarix is busted so got to do the commute the hard and hot way. Be riding on PUVs. Be visiting Fedex branch, Ill go to BPI then maybe do some window shoppin too for our traditional Xchange gift come new year's eve.

Checking back, i got some pad-hold things to buy. If you care to know what are these, here's the list: cartolina, ready-made sales invoice, milk, liquid sosa (a freakin thing is clogged!), sodas, mineral water, a PAD-lock, drumsticks too! Etc.

If I still have time, ill be visiting my sis' dentist later this PM, location is couple of blocks from where I live. I want to get my teeth fixed. Lower set teeth has this kind of spaces between em, so hopefully this can be corrected, the soonest and the cheapest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home