12.25.2004

Merry Christmas!

Taking a break from the rigors of non-stop computing, my trusted ECS is also taking holiday break. But got to send some emails or else, some people will freak out. So while sendin’ and receivin’, I decided to pen rather type something in for my new and not-so-exciting blog.

We had a beta-exchange gifts and I received quite a handful of gifts this Christmas. We’re not even done yet. We are just scratching the surface of this years holiday gift bonanza. We’ll do the traditional exchanging of gifts come new year’s eve.

Been wanting to buy watch these past months but unable to do so, but alas, my sis and brod-in-law gave me one. It’s a Timex kinda sporty lookin wristwatch. Got a nice jeans too. At a price I can’t afford to get, my older sis gave me one bundled with colorful polo, and I mean really colorful. I also got perfume, boogle game, hanky-panty combo, among others. I got pleasant surprise too today. Really pleasant one. Being an incorporator of one corporation, I was given some sort of a bonus. Hopefully, our corp will continuously do good and better. From not expecting anything to have some cash at my disposal, it’s a leap!

By the way, Ginebra won today coz of nice game from the Fast and the Furious. Nice game too from Andy “Ross” Seigle. I’m starting to think, Ginebra line up is quite solid. Send em to the Asian Pre-Qualifying Tour. Seigle-Adducul-Menk frontline is not that bad. (This is BallGuru topic #2: Philippine team. Ill write something about this if I have time. Topis #1 is about Hate-Kobe-Movement). Two nice games tomorrow still that's why I think I'll miss a very nice leisure trip, all expense paid, going to EagleRidge Resort tomorrow. Tomorrow's NBA double header is the NBA's most important games of the regular season (Excluding final games for play-off contention and positioning). If Indiana and L.A. could score wins, ill have my grandslam christmas.

Speakin of grandslam and a merry Christmas… I have this thought that: All I have wanted seems to be at hand; I have all the things that should make me quite happy; and I have people around me that truly love me. Stuff that should make me happy and contented. But are we really built and designed to continuously long for something? Or speaking for myself, Am I built and designed to continuously long for something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home