1.04.2005

Beep-beep Beep Beep!

(This Post created on the 30th of December 2004 but somehow wasn't published. Now republishing.)

Beep-beep Beep Beep!

Just sent the car at the shop. Replacing the leaky Oil Sending unit. Costing me P1000.00. Just 2 weeks ago, the Brake Drum and Axle Boot were replaced, costing me 3 grand. My "mom" is right when she told me that maintaining a car is just like sending someone to college. If you're maintaining a new car (say the new Honda Jazz), I wouldn't mind getting it pampered. But if you're car is a decade old, somehow, it aint worth it.

Not done yet. This month, the shock mounting needs to be replaced too. Estimate: P3000.00.

Not done yet II. Ending in digit 1, car is up for re-registration this month. Cost should be over P4000.

Not done yet III. It needs to be insured for a confident drive. Amount: P4000.00.

In a span of a month, I'll be spending P15k to 20k!!!

Bleep-bleep Bleep Bleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home