1.08.2005

Pick-up Basketball

We played pick-up basketball yesterday on a 300.00 peso per 2 hours gym. The game was run and gun all the way. I had my cousin and 3 total strangers as my team-mates. Result: One-Point Performance. Heck, we were running all throughout the game. And we had this 4-Foot point guard, who kept firing outside shots. If he was making few of them, its alright. But he's missing a LOT.

And during fastbreaks, the 3 stooges, kept passing the ball among themselves. There were stretches that we were not able to touch the ball. It's not that I want to score a bunch myself, but you are suppose to rotate the ball. Give everybody a feel for the game.

I'll admit too, I am a bit unconditioned to play hard 5-on-5 ball. Got to put some weight. Maybe 5-8 pounds muscle/fat would help. (But now that my lower teeth is "wired", it'll be a difficult task adding some pounds. It's hard to eat.)

Next time we arrange a game, I'll make sure, I'll bring along with me known teammates for me to enjoy the game. Otherwise, ill just jog along the hi-way to simulate me running and not having the ball and save my self 300 bucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home