2.17.2005

What's UP (Down) With Me

  • Last VDay, we strolled the famed Manila BayWalk and dined over there. We ordered KareKare, It took full 30 minutes before we got the order. You know it's freshly cooked. Maybe, it's worth the wait. But then, this waiter spilled the dish sending the KareKare all over the tray. I requested for a new order and guided the waiter to their kiosk saying, "Serve me a new one my friend". Walah! In about 5 minutes, we got the NEW KareKare all cooked up again. Simmering. If it took 30 min earlier to serve the order. Then, in 5 min , they were able to send a newly cooked one. I smell something fishy. Literally. I tasted something fishy too.
  • There were a lot of live performances along the Walk. Alamid, once upon a time a known band in Manila Phils., performed. They are covering other acts. He covered a song by System Of A Down. Pretty good, I think.
  • I entered a one-way street at Malate area, this CROCODILE said, "I'll give you a ticket". I do not know if his pen is inkless or he doesn't know how to write, he can't to seem start ticketing me. Said, "Boy it will cost you P2000 to reclaim your license at Makati". I know offering something is a crime but boy, who wants another day at the LTO. The bastard was on bidding war. In the end, I paid some DUE at LTO-ON-THE-ROAD-REDEMPTION-CENTER. Criminal justice system in the Philippines is amazingly fast. You can post bail right on the spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home