2.07.2005

Some Days I Had

Just marking the dates February 5 and 6 2005. No details just for my own remebrance. Some days I had.

While I'm in here, some thoughts I have...

  • I have my.yahoo.com as my homepage and have this Headlines Section. I think that section has a default news, a daily report of bombing in Iraq. On the average, it has 20 people dead everyday (the figure is not accurate of course).
  • Yahoo has this service, www.launch.yahoo.com where you can get to select artists on your personal internet radio. It's cool. It's FREE. There's a paid service with no Ads, unlimited skipping (used when you don't like currently played track. you can't do that on a transistor radio, can you?), and probably higher quality streaming. I'll get paid service maybe when I have broadband connection. Check 'em out. Nice to have at work (just take it easy on your speaker).
  • I do not care about American Football. (Patriots won the SuperBowl BTW.)
  • Life is so fast.
  • Someone's been planning to get the side mirrors of my car.
  • I have this feeling that my day tomorrow will not differ from my day today. So i'll alter my destiny (if there's such a thing) and plan something else.
  • I am enjoying posting in a Bulleted Format.
  • I plan to sleep right about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home