9.13.2006

Of Cable TV, Broadband and Airconditioner

I haven't been able to do some posting in here. I was busy packing up things and moving to a new place.

I transferred the tiny-winnie-things by myself, the precious stuff and let the Lipat Bahay do the heavy stuff. Actually, I rented a PUJ and 2 guys to do the job, not pro-lipat-bahay. Negative 1K right there just to bring the refrigerator, old-AC, bed, couple of chairs and tables, just four blocks away.

Now I am here. With all the folded cartons (my sofa as of now), tangled wires, styro bits floating and swaying, crappy internet connection, boxes everywhere, And... blogging on the floor.

The highly controversial 1.5HP Condura Aircon is now pumping air while my old 0.75HP room AC, I had it mounted in the Living Room. In case you want to know, cost of mounting was negative P350.00 for the 2 ACs.

The cable TV is still hooked-up when I transferred here (old alibi huh?) so I got cable TV still. I will not remove this up until they see this. I am no saint. It's their job to go thru their network.

Have signed up for Globe's Broadband and it will be connected soon. Or so the Globe Telecom agent says. If it takes them some week/s just to have my installation done, I can only imagine how many days it will take them to fix my subscription is something goes haywire.

Funny how I searched for a decent place for me to take care of my otomobil then I landed here. From 2nd floor up to 5th floor, all units are using AC non-stop, all dousing my car with endless streams of H20. Including my AirCon.

No perfect world, no perfect place, no perfect situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home