6.23.2010

Guitar from Cebu

Given to us last month. Miniature guitar home display from Cebu.

I used to have a full-sized guitar also from Cebu. Given by a priest. It is when I learned to play guitar mediocre-ly. Highlighted by playing D-A-G-A chord pattern - “Line To Heaven” and my own song “Living a life” bearing the same DAGA chords.

Neither the guitar nor my music career lasted long. That guitar retired in 2 to 3 years. And so, a decade or so ago, we eventually commuted all the way to San Anton Pampanga (we rode a mini-bus, the one with lawanit window) to score a “langka” acoustic guitar.

On a separate note, an age-old question is still un-answered. Say, a friend went to Cebu for business trip. On his return, he gave you a box.

What would you like to see in that box?

  • Danggit
  • Dried Mangoes
  • Guitar / Ukelele / Banjo
  • Otap

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger G said...

hi bro its me Gary from BallEx. How are you? Wanted to get in touch with you re hoops.blink.ph. Please contact me at ghmercado at gmail.com, or 09214588689 when you can. Thanks!

4:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home