7.10.2006

Filipino-Based Paid Blogging

Just how much should a PRO-BLOGGER earn per post, say working for a well-established blog network? I have done some research, and found some pay $3 per post and saw a max offer of $5 per post just 2 days ago. But these figures are US based Blog Networks. My query is, Filipino freelance writer for a Philippine based company.

I am asking because I help out formulating a paid blogging beta program at ecBuy Blog. Click Here. The program pays a blogger about a dollar per entry or roughly P50.00 per post. Considering the cost of living here in the Philippines vis-à-vis that of the USA, my colleague felt that P50 per is not that bad.

I mean, for the fun of it, for a freelance job, about 20 to 30 minutes of creating an entry, plus sharing your thoughts with a ready audience, honing a writing skills on the fly, the P50 per entry seems to be fine.

I asked for updates via ecBuy's program manager regarding the response they have been getting. Report is, they have received some inquiries but only one had just signed up to do some posting. Not that they’ll be accepting 10. I believe they want to maintain a pool of 5 bloggers or writers.

The Program is here. See where the problem lies, and why not talk back and send me a message to give me what's wrong with the objective.

Don't worry, I can handle the truth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home