7.06.2006

Globe Innove Caller ID Refund

Regarding this entry, this is the continuation...

I received my June billing, and walah... Globelines just refunded me P800.00. This is for the charges they billed for months for Caller ID I have requested to be deactivated but was not removed from my landline phone. So I was charged all these months.

Because of back to back to back problems I have encountered with my Globe subscriptions, I almost moved all my accounts to Smart and PLDT.

I am Globe Landline user.
I am Globe Postpaid Mobile Phone user.
I am Globe Prepaid Mobile Phone user.
I am Globe Internet user.
I am Globe GCASH user.
I am Globe Share-A-Load user.

After Globe Telecoms sorted out all of my concerns, I'll still be a GlobeMan for a little while now. That's up until something come up again.

1 Comments:

Blogger GoldenSlumber said...

http://hideyourmonkey.blogspot.com/2006/06/globe-landline-innove-support.html

2:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home