6.15.2006

Globe Landline (Innove) Support

Last September 2005, I have requested Globe via their call center agent for them to deactivate the Caller ID feature of my landline. I just don't need it. I do not use the line for incoming calls anyway. It was confirmed by Globe support that he had already removed the service. End of story. Or so I thought.

But back in April, I saw the Innove phone bill still charging me P100 every month. I am receiving an avalanche of bills each month so sometimes I tend not to look at the details. Lo and behold, since September 2005, I was paying P100 up until May for a service I do not use and I do not need. That's P900.00.

I have already re-requested for de-activation of the service and a P900 refund back in May but up until now I have not seen 900CR (Means 900 is given back) in my billing. Sometimes I want to believe what I am hearing (or reading) about Globe business practice. That is, load up budget on Marketing, Publicity and Endorsers and leave the end-users out by giving inferior customer support and service. I, being a subscriber to Globe Internet, Globe Handyphone, Globe (Innove) Landline and Globe Prepaid card user, you can be sure I know what I am talking about.

Next time I get to receive my billing and if no refund still, I will blog it out until I find justice.

(An anecdote, one time I called up Globe Support to ask for SMTP clarifications. And the call center agent proudly says, "Sorry Sir, I am not familiar with that." You have got to be kidding me. Nuff said.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home