6.11.2006

I Just Bought A Game

On Buying a game...

I placed a token (2$) bet before the game 3 of the Red Bull - Ginebra quarter finals series. I placed my bet on the Red Bull team. So that, (being a Ginebra fan) in case Ginebra drops the game, I'll have the consolation prize. I just dont know what can I do with P100. Ah, two good breakfast at Mc Donalds probably.

Unfortunately, Red Bull did not seem to be bullish, spending the last and half quarters climbing back in the game. Even if they drunk a bunch of RedBull Energy Drink, this wouldn't be enough because Ginebra's supporting players were able to do the job once again. Just like in game 2.

And so I lost P100. I'll just consider this a payment for one Ginebra victory. Giving us more chance of seeing a San Miguel - Ginebra semis duel.


On Ginebra doing the Suns...

The way Ginebra throws threes and playing small ball kinda reminds me of the Phoenix Suns. Heck, even Menk drilled in a 3. Ginebra played the lanky Salansang at the power forward, then 3 guard line-up composed of Caguioa, Macapagal and Fereria (you know a player is newbie or quite an unknown when you are not sure ifyou have spelled the name right) played majority of the game. Each of them, I am pretty sure made a 3 pt shot at least one. (I am checking PBA site, unfortunately the update is slow so I can not back up the stat.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home