6.06.2006

Me and Mark Stein Chat

Well, well, well! After 3 futile tries of having my questions answered in ESPN Chat, last night, Mark Stein (Senior ESPN NBA Expert), posted my question and answered it. Link Here>>>.

The question goes...

Is Shaq basketball legacy secure even without winning another ring? No longer team mates, who do you think needs it more to pad their HOF careers, Kobe or Shaq?

Mark Stein Answer...

Answer is both. Three-peaters have a secure legacy . . . but they both need at least one more ring so we don't have to lament their breakup for the next 50 years.

I say...

I guess I wouldn't disagree with the expert. It seems he's right that both Kobe and Shaq really need it both. With Shaq entering the finals versus the Mavericks (though playing quite like a second banana to Wade now), he has his shot now. Kobe, only 28 years old and his team coming around, he has some more years to accomplish the task.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home