11.29.2005

NBA Trade Game

Ignoring salary cap and team salary implications, let's try NBA trade game. Pick 'em up. Some may be no-brainer, but for the sake of having something to do while I am waiting for some emails, let me do this. Remember no cap implications and now or never trade deals.

  1. Garnett OR Nowitzki
  2. Lebron OR Kobe
  3. Carter OR Mc Grady
  4. Wade OR Melo
  5. Gasol OR Garnett
  6. Duncan OR Garnett
  7. J. Oneal OR S. Oneal
  8. Yao OR Amare
  9. Lebron OR Amare
  10. Bird OR Magic
My answers:
  1. Previous posts indicates I like Dirk, therefore Ill oick the German. A bit younger and lesser mileage.
  2. As much as a like Kobe, Ill go with Lebron. Lebron is a legit player. He is not over-hyped, media creation super-baller.
  3. Both injury prone, I think Mc Grady is offensively still powerful. Ill go with McGray, that's McGrady without "D".
  4. Wade has game and Melo has tantrums.
  5. I am not high with KG since then , so Ill take the SPANIARD. Ala-Maximus.
  6. This is the No-Brainer I am talking about.
  7. Ill take the playing Oneal.
  8. Amare all the way. But his injury is career-threatening or so I read. Amare for now.
  9. Lebron still. See item number 2.
  10. Although Magic is closing in to be a billionaire, Ill go with Bird. As Bird previously mentioned, he can only drive one car at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home