11.18.2005

Online Shopping

Philippine online shopping is kinda on its infancy as of now, but I am betting that this industry will only go bigger in time. B to C, C to C, C to B, all of which will have, in a way, impact in the way most business do their thing and affect even regular shoppers. It affects me. A lot!

I for one, did some online buying yesterday. Not thru an online store but thru 2 local auctions/classifieds site, Buyandsellplus.com and eBAY Philippines. Buyandsellplus.com (BNSP) has been online for quite some time now and past month/s ago, they have relaunch their website with better user interface. And the developers initiated some secure payment method. I appreciate their effort in making transactions a bit secure but the solution is quite half-baked. I was hoping for a more advanced automated secure payment. More than just buyer depositing the payment to BNSP then they take some "cut" then sends the payment to the seller. Quite a drag. Anyhow, I find the Buyandsellplus.com one of the better mainstream local trade sites in the Philippines.

As to what i got from BNSP Classifieds yesterday? Well I scored a U.S.A. Golf Ultimate Putting System. I do not play golf but I intend to give this item as a gift over the weekend. I feel I got this item, bargain (I think.). Too bad Philippine Postal system sucks!!! Therefore I have to make a commute all the way to Ayala Center Glorrieta, just to pick up the item and pay cash. Maybe, what I have done after all isn't online shopping, but online peeking as I still when out to get the item myself.

Meanwhile, yesterday afternoon, I bided on a Ferrari Cap in eBAY.ph. Hopefully I get to win the item and pay for it also today. So I can have this tomorrow. This one for gift too. Man, I am feeling like Santa Claus. Seller's payment method is via mobile phone transfer, (Globe Telecom's GCASH) or direct bank deposit thru BPI. Luckily, BPI is around the block. Seller's courier is AIr21 Philippines. I too use AIr21 in my domestic shipping requirements (I sell some items too, btw.) . If I get this item too, I'll be posting images here and help me decide if I overpaid for it.

SOLD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home