11.15.2005

Post Up!

  • A milestone is a milestone. 3 Decades existence for me is quite a ride. It's been a long and winding road. Hoping to still do great things in the coming decades. These is the next stage of my life. In business, in my personal life. Crossroads, I can say.
  • My BP is up. I guess I have to do brisk walking again. But where I'm at, an early morning brisk walking could turn up to be an early morning carbon monoxide intake. I need some sun too. I need to move therefore my IT in the coming days involves some movement, any kind of movement will do. As long as I am not stuck in my work station.(Like now, like this obligatory, you have to post on your blog memo to myself.) I played some badminton days back, once with my cousin and the other time was with my GF. Other than the cost of court per hour (P230.00), it was quite fun. I'll be scheduling one before this week is over.
  • Good news, my search of cable TV provider is over! I was at the mercy of a Rabbit Antenna the past few weeks as my "trusted next door neigborhood cable provider" terminated his service. I was paying a mere P200 bucks for a monthly "subcription". He has 3 months unpaid bills therefore, say goodbye to the SKY. I was ready to get my own legal subcription via HOME/SKY but my location is pretty much in the middle of the block. Requiring me to pay additional P1600 for the excess cable. Say goodbye to the SKY once more. Yesterday, DESTINY, find a way (I don't know how.) to have my connection with NO Additional Fee! NO Installation fee! Long live myDESTINY.
  • Writing about destiny, where will my beloved Lakers end up. They are 3 and 4 as of now. Successive losses of I think 3. If Kobe can't lift Lakers past the Clippers standings I might as well cancel my Cable TV subscription. With the lakers slumping, there are few reasons why I would watch SOLAR SPORTS NBA coverage. Let me think... , Spurs easy ride thru the regular season andI like to see Manu Ginobilis flair for the game , the eventual or impending trading of Garnett, Heat's mix-match line-up, RON ARTEST baby, Phoenixs' run and gun (gone) game, Dirk Nowitzki and his crew, Dirks boss blog (where you get to hear/read a LOT from Mark Cuban about basketball and business), Amare's comeback, Detroits D courtesy of B-B-B-B-B-Ben Wallace, Etc. Etc. Wait, if L.A. season turns out to be mediocre, there are things to see in the N.B.A. My Cable TV stays.

1 Comments:

Blogger aks said...

The pro tem problem
Being mayor pro tem, says City Councilman Tom Phillips, is "like being the greeter at Wal-Mart." He's got a point.
Your blog is soo great.. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have very usefull information about

removing hair easily
site. It pretty much covers removing hair easily related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-) Im waiting...

5:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home