11.22.2005

XBOX360 This XMAS05

This is my XMAS05 wish item, a super sleek and shiny XBOX360 . Whoa!!! This unit is SUAVE. But being stuck in the Philiipines, my guess is, it would take a while before it reaches our shores. And by the time its here, do I have the Bucks-4-D-Box? That is the question.

The ultimate-geek boy, Bill Gates is singing "Happy Days Are Here Again". Judging the press coverage XBOX is getting, he may have a hit. Only APPLE, primarily iPod gets more exposure than this. Having been targeted by different entities, taking slices on their pie, like Mozillas browser and Google's continuous product onslaught, its Microsoft time to bite SONY's PSP market share. Bill Gate should make his bank account even bigger before PSP3 is out.

I am not really a gaming addict, I just want to play my some NBA Live games. On the 2nd thought, maybe I should just score one 2nd hand PSP2 at eBAY. Save some bucks along the way.

But wishing and dreaming aint bad, so I will continue dreaming having 360 soon. And maybe an iPod too, a new CAR too (seriously), perhaps a new flat too (One with parking space I must say.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home