6.15.2006

Friendster Ads (FAds) Reloaded Free

Talk about being unlucky and lucky at the same time!

Received this email from Friendster...

Hi,

Recently, while we were improving Friendster Ads, some of the statistical information of your ad was lost. We are sorry for this.

As a token, we are giving away a free e-Pin worth Php1,000 to advertise with another ad of your choice at Friendster.com. Here’s your free e-Pin: xxxxxxx

Salamat po!

- your friends at Friendster



What? You lost my ads? Very Bad.
What? You're giving me P1000 ePin? Very Very Good.

I say to them, Thank You My Friends(ter).

P1000, FYI is about 30,000 impressions to be consumed in 7 days, this is not bad for an accidental freebie. Right now, me and my boss is in a tussle as to who will use the freebie. Your guess is as good as mine, the boss will win. But hope is free, so I am still hoping I can use the ads to let it be known to mankind that this blog exists. Now, if I get to get the Ads, see you in Friendster.

See this: Friendster Ads - FAds Launched

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home