7.06.2006

SM Mall of Asia: Trip3

Last night was our 3rd trip to SM Mall of Asia. Me and my partner were supposed to buy the following:

  • Blouse (A promised gift)
  • Jeans (A promised gift too)
  • Microwave-able Cup (I busted my water-boiler thus this option.)
  • Stack of Neozep and Biogesic (I'll share a secret, sometimes I use Neozep as my sleeping pill. Bad thing to do really.)
  • Some office supplies too and Groceries (including Joy dish liquid, a kilo of Sugar, Shampoo, Oral-B brush, apple juice, etc.)
But because we left at around 7:30pm, a little late, the only thing we brought home was the blouse. I mean, we spent 1 and half hours for the blouse alone. Name the brands and shops, we all tried em out. Cinderella, Human, Mossimo, Folded and Hung, P&P (the Gretchen Barreto endorsed), Bench, Penshoppe and a couple of no-names or at least not mainstream shops.

We ended up scoring a P700 blouse at Nafnaf. Never heard?

As always, we parked just below where the DeLL Philippine HQ is located. That's at the left side of the facility if your facing Manila Bay. We dined at French Baker hoping that I could finally taste Fetuccini once again. But bad luck, no Pasta that night at French Baker. So I ended up chewing an ordinary beef teriyucky and burger steak. By the way, the burger steak served doesn't differ with any fastfood burger steak. Ah, the price is different. Bill? P300.00 or so for two. Next time, I'll be back where I belong, MAX's Chicken.

We were to watch Superman, unfortunately time was not on our side. We strolled anyways along the Cinema lane and found a screening time ending past 1:00am for the Superman. Are you kidding me? Who will watch movie with that slot. Ah, maybe the DeLL Computer Support people. But us, nah! Called it a night. Superman is just around the corner, we'll see him next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home