8.17.2006

FOOD TRIP: Mall Of Asia (Again)

Last night, we headed out to our favorite dining place, that is MAX's at Mall Of Asia. Don’t worry I am not a paid writer of MAX’s, I just prefer MAX’s over any other resto in MOA.

It is my understanding that Crispy Pata will make my BP go nuts, but we ordered it anyways. You see, I am under the influence of a medication called Neobloc. My BP is playing games with me now so I have to take precautionary medicine. Two times a day, everyday.

Crispy Pata, Fresh Lumpia (it's cold, it's from the ref, it was quickly served so you know it was not THAT fresh) and soup of the day was on the table.

Successive dining out at Mall Of Asia, for the first time, we cleaned up what we ordered. We were to order either ice cream or cake but pulled the plug and decided to score some yogurt instead.

Unfortunately, SM HyperMarket already closed past ten, so on our way home, 7-11 was the destination. Drove home and to counter the Crispy Pata I took earlier, I slurped the yogurt along with the Neobloc, bottoms up.

Unfortunately, PanDeManila was closed around 10.30pm, had it been otherwise, itinerary was to bring home Pandesal too. So sad, the food trip was not 100% accomplished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home