8.09.2006

Oh My Retainers! Oh My Dentist!

I remember back in the early days of this blog, I posted an entry regarding me getting braces at an advanced age. Advanced in sense that, typically braces are installed maybe during teen life.

Or, braces are installed for the purposes of cinematic effect, I once owned (or borrowed) a DVD collection entitled Braced Teens. You know what I mean?

Anyways, back to the topic. I no longer have braces and my lower teeth all bunched up. But as I write this letter, my lips kinda still feel like swelling from the multiple anesthesia shots I received, just to have my tooth filed away. But the effing retainer won't fit still. I have been back at the dreaded dentist clinic for the gazillion times. Finally, after going home broken toothed, err, hearted, I finally texted my dentist.

To the effect... 'that next time we'll fit the effing retainer and it won't load up correctly?... I am gonna be canceling this damn contract'...

And so the continuing saga of my teeth...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home