8.06.2006

Philippine Idol Answered Back

In respnse to this article http://www.yehey.com/entertainment/music/article.aspx?id=125919&c=136

I answered below. Apparently I need a Yehey! account to post my thoughts. Well I do not have an account so I am posting my answer here.

I just made an entry about this after watching it earlier tonight. I liked the show. Yeah, why do the judges need to be Simon or Paula. They are who they are and have their own style. If we wanted Simon, Randy and Paula, why do we need to bring the Idol here in the Philippines? Let's just watch the late feed of American Idol and hope that Fil-Americans can sneak in again.

Since the writer want to engage in comparisons... The?! It's Pilita, Pilita is miles away compare to Paula. And Francis is not patsy either. Ryan cayabyab, need I say more?

As for the show not breaking the ABS CBN and GMA7 dominance, this fall squarely on the shoulders of ABC5 marketing staff. Marketing juggernaut is needed to drum up interest. And, one show can not make an impact. I believe ABS CBN Pinoy Big Brother launch did not dominate its slot either.

So I say, easy on rushing making an article because of editor deadlines to meet. Give some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home