2.23.2009

Unboxing Canon EF S 55 - 250mm F/4-5.6 IS

Here's the Christmas gift I gave myself... Canon EF S 55 - 250mm F/4-5.6 IS.

I ordered this mid-December. Only now it is on hand. Another thing that I must learn to use. The plan is to use this on sports photos, some travel maybe, and most likely sniping too. :-)

The price hovers P11,000 and that is the cheapest I can go into acquiring an IS telephoto zoom lens.

As far as lens buying is concerned, this will be my last lens for a while ( a year to a year and a half). Aside from lens are so pricey and that I don't have enough cash to throw away, another reason not to jump on big time lens is that, the lens I got (kit 18-55mm, 50mm 1.8 prime and now this telephoto lens), i haven't really mastered using 'em all. Eto muna aralin ko then maybe mid next year or Christmas next year, upgrade again.









Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home