7.13.2006

Mall Of Asia Food Trip

Superman may not be the movie for me and my partner. On our 2nd attempt to see the flick, we were unable to do so. Maybe because I am naive in thinking that the movie is 2 hour short. In turned out, it's 2:40 hours. Therefore the last full show will end up at around 1:00 am. It's Friday tomorrow. Not that I do time-in in my work. So I guess, I'll see Superman via DVD.

So we just went food tripping at Mall Of Asia. After dining at Max's, Inasal, French Baker on our three previous trips, we went dining at KALYE JUAN. Verdict? It was acceptable. We ordered Sinigang sa sampalok na Liempo. Just that. Good thing we did not order side dishes because the P115 sinigang was a bowl-full. In fact, we were not able to consume it all. The Sinigang tasted like a home cooked dish so it was good. Try it out when there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home