6.16.2006

Honda Civic Side Mirror Thief

Do you wake up in the morning asking, "Just how much is a set of 2nd hand side mirror costs?". Well, I now know the answer to this question. I found it the hard and pricey way. It is a freaking P1000 hard-earned money.

I was to park my Honda Civic at nearby condominium (I rent a parking space there) but this taxi parked his car right at my car's ass. I was not able to maneuver out with cars front and back. So I just parked the car overnight in the not-so-safe street where I reside. Dared the devil...

And so the devil feasted on my side mirrors. My Cobra Alarm is no match against the snake of the night. Past lunch, I bought a second-hand original set of side mirrors. No way in hell I'll dress the car with a new set up, until I do not have a parking space of my own.

Lesson learned. Never, ever, dare the devil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home