6.18.2006

Freaky Friday

Indeed it was a Freaky Friday for me.

How? See below:

  • 7:00 am - I learned that my car's side mirrors are gone.
  • 10:30 am – I am poorer P1000 because I bought side mirror replacement.
  • 12:00 noon - Dallas succumbed to Miami and now the NBA finals series is tied at 2-2. Now my chance of winning a the P500 bet is at deadlocked at 50%.
  • 2:00 pm –Since my pimples are acting up again, I needed SOME shots from a dermatologist in downtown Ortigas Pasig City. Full P1000.00 is the cost fot this type of antibiotic injections. Not only it’s a pain in pocket, the physical pain is really serious. We are talking about multiple injections in the face. Freakin' Prikin', that you can call it.
  • 9:45 pm – Ginebra was walloped by RedBull thereby eliminating the Gins from further action. Once again, PBA shall be irrelevant again for a while. Well at least for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home