2.07.2011

Camera versus pencil creative project








I did a quick read, and if I got right, illustrator and photographer Ben Heine is saying the work flow is draw first, then photo and some edits. And I quote... "I drew the sketches, took the photos, edited them..." That's just makes this creative project all the more special and harder to do.

How did he come up with this?
I’ve been taking photos and drawing since almost 10 years. This « Pencil Vs Camera » series is nothing but the result of several years of graphic exploration and a logic consequence of my artistic evolution. But the real idea came while I was watching television and writing a letter at the same time a few weeks ago. Reading my letter before putting it in the envelope, I saw in transparency the television behind the paper. I then realize it would be great to make something similar in a single image showing 2 different actions.

Anyway, photo first, drawing second or drawing first, photo second, it really does not matter. Check out the full set here.


Via

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home