6.21.2006

How not to get into trouble

How not to get into trouble while dining out in a cheap restaurant tutotrial:

We had dinner at a cheapo-resto in Makati. Not air-conditioned (or it was but not enough) and had one electric fan at the corner blowing directly at me. So it was cool and I was cool.

I had my order placed. My cousin already ordered his mango shake. While waiting for it to be served, this SANAMAGAN med-rep-type-long-sleeved moron along with his GF entered the restaurant. Without excuses or whatever, he suddenly turned the fan where he's at. THAT CAN NOT BE!

I quickly jumped out of my seat, bump another seat along the way and turned back the fan at my table's direction. He was utterly shocked. He didn't say a word.

But probably, he felt he's been challenged by me along with my cousin, he was acting his way out of this and want to get back. He acted like he has a phone call to make, run outside and nudged back into nowhere. Not in my direction, not in his too.

Again I jumped out and turned it to me and murmured, one more time baby! By the way, 2 to 1, we like our chances.

If not for the repercussions of a fight heading directly at Police Station (1 block away), I would not mind exchanging few blows, throwing bottles, sticking a fork and whole lot more. Just to inflict some pain on people like these.

Next time you're out dining, warning: Do not just turn an electric fan as you wish. Simply say, Excuse Me PO! Or else, hindi namin kayo tatantanan!

[F! I didn’t enjoy my Sinigang Na Tanigue Sa Misu!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home