6.21.2006

Billiards Champion For A Night

These past days, I tasted successive losses for the teams I was cheering for (some with bet on top of it). Ginebra bowing out of contention. Dallas suffered back-to-back-to-back-to-back losses. Now think about that, 5 game losing streak and been bloggin it all up to ease the pain.

But I finally ended this streak with a victory. Like RoberJaworski used to shout out in the huddle, I need this victory.

This night, I am a pool champion, winning 3-2 in a best five series. Down 0-2, I came up with 3 straight thrillers. Alah Miami. At stake was a huge sum of amount, P100.00 and was spared on paying the table pool fee of whopping P50.00.

So I ended my losing streak.

With that, I'll end my day too, sleep tight and savor my victory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home