7.03.2009

My Elements of China

While going over the Elements of China coffee table book, it dawned on me that I might have stock photos of... Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal & Earth. And after few minutes of browsing the hard drive, somehow, I have. Not exactly at par with the photos in that coffee book but still, it's worth posting (i think).









THE WOOD (shot at Paete Laguna)







elements-of-china-my-photos







THE FIRE (selling the capiz candle holder)







elements-of-china-my-photos-1







THE EARTH (shot at a random sidewalk)







elements-of-china-my-photos-4







THE METAL (steel staircase at San Sebastian church)







elements-of-china-my-photos-3







THE WATER (shot at, well, our bathroom)







elements-of-china-my-photos-2






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home