6.28.2006

My MSI Laptop is HOT

I returned my MSI Laptop to my supplier because it was over-heating. In fact, part of the laptop turned darker each passing day. The technician told me that dark parts were not caused but over heating. What? Do I have a filthy hand?

Fan is OK. Processor is OK too. Though he was correct in saying the laptop is ok, he wrong in saying that, the dark parts were not caused by extreme heat.

Extreme heat made these discolorations. For a while, I was using my left hand in touching the pad because my right hand is directly over the hot surface. It turned out, I do not have a filthy hand but my notebook (located 2 feet within the window) was inhaling dust. It impeded the flow of air eventually collecting thick dust (just like how the universe was formed). By the time the tech guy was done, he showed me the thick universe, err, dust that was physically preventing the fan from doing its job.

Now you know how lazy this blogger in checking out things by himself.

I traveled 25KM just to return my HOT MSI. Maybe I am not lazy after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home